Ray, Norman, and Emma are back with Season 2 of The Promised Neverland and this time the three friends will face the monsters lurking outside of Grace Field House.
The much anticipated Season 2 will be released on January 7, 2021, and eager fans can tune in to Amazon Prime to watch the episodes just an hour after its initial release.
The official website for The Promised Neverland anime has recently announced that they will release all 11 episodes of Season 2 of the series in three parts both in Blu-Ray and DVD.
Translations: Blu-Ray, DVD & OST release decision about The Promised Neverland has been made. Season 2 Blu-ray & DVD and Season 1 & 2 original soundtrack will go on sale soonEnglish Translation, Twitter Translate
The announcement was followed by news about the release of Season 1 and Season 2 Original Soundtrack for The Promised Neverland.
The OST box will also contain the accompaniment for S1 and S2.
Box 1 (releasing 7th April) of the DVD and Blu-Ray for Season 2 will contain:
- S2 Episodes 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Character design, three-sided box drawn by Kazuaki Shimada
- Special booklet: OP & ED picture contest Original picture collection
- Each story audio commentary
- Bonus CD: “Promised Never Radio” Special Edition
Box 2 (releasing 9th June) will contain:
- S2 Episodes 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Three-sided box drawn by Kazuaki Shimada
- Special booklet: Collection of setting materials
- Audio commentary for each story
- Bonus CD: Voice drama
Similarly, Box 3 (releasing 4th August) will contain:
- S2 Episodes 9, 10, and 11
- Character design and three-sided box drawn by Kazuaki Shimada
- Original picture collection & cast interview
- Audio commentary of each story
- A bonus voice drama CD
These boxes will certainly be a worthwhile collection for every Promised Neverland fan and we can’t wait for its release!
About The Promised Neverland
Created by Kaiu Shirai, this series debuted in a Weekly Shonen Jump manga in 2016. Licensed by VIZ Media for an English Language release, this series has gained immense popularity, selling 4.2 million copies in a concise period.
It’s set in the year 2045. Emma, an 11-year-old orphan, living in Grace Field House is a self-contained orphanage housing her and 37 other orphans.
The orphans are allowed complete freedom, except to venture beyond the grounds or the gate, which connects the house to the outside world.
One night, Emma comes to know the truth about the Orphanage and it’s connections to the demons.
Determined to break out of Grace Field House, Norman and Emma join with Ray to find a way to escape along with their other siblings.Originally Written By Epic Dope