Fist Of The North Star anime is based on a dangerous martial arts style that can kill people by touching their vital points. Fist of the North Star: The Legends of the True Savior is a film series that re-imagines the original manga.
“Omae wa mou shindeiru” (You are already dead) is a term that all otakus are acquainted with. The dialogue, coupled with an image of Kenshiro, is the end-all of online debates, and its origin is from the Fist Of The North Star series.
The BluRay box set of Fist of the North Star: The Legends of the True Savior film series will be released on 26th February 2021.
The Legends of the True Savior series consists of three movies and two OVAs. Each part focuses on a different character from the manga. The series was released in Japan from 2006-2008.
Fist Of The North Star: The Legends of the True Savior series consists of:
- Legend of Raoh: Chapter of Death in Love (March, 2006): It adapts the Holy Emperor Story arc and the conflict between Kenshiro and Thouzer.
- Legend of Yuria (February, 2007): It is a one hour long OVA and shows the story from Yuria”s perspective. Yuria recounts the previous events with some new details.
- Legend of Raoh: Chapter of Fierce Fight (April, 2007): The second film of the series adapts the Last Nanto General arc. Kenshiro becomes the successor of Hokuto Shinken.
- Legend of Toki (March, 2008): The second OVA, which is also an hour-long, depicts Toki and Raoh’s relation.
- Zero: Legend of Kenshiro ( October, 2008): It is the last movie of the series which serves as a prequel to the manga. It shows the timeline between Kenshiro’s defeat at the hands of Shin and their second battle.
About Fist Of The North Star
Fist of the North Star is a manga series by Buronson and Tetsuo Hara. It has been adapted into two anime series, several anime films, OVAs, and video games.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, Kenshiro is the master of a deadly martial arts form, which can give people gory death by touching their vital points. Kenshiro protects the weak and innocent as well as stands against other martial artists.