Sword Art Online began as a light novel and then extended to other media like anime and manga due to its rising popularity.
The whole ensemble and background of the franchise make it a very entertaining and action-oriented series.
The setup of Sword Art Online is about a virtual reality inside video games. Thus it is of no surprise that the series has inspired more than just a couple of video games.
The official website of Bandai Namco US announced that the Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris video game will be under repair on 26th August from 6 PM to 12 AM (PST).
The Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris game will be under repair on the following days:
- 27th August: 10 AM-4 PM (JST)
- 27th August: 3 AM-9 AM (CEST)
- 26th August 6 PM to 27th August 12 AM (PST)
Access to specific content and features will be restricted during the maintenance schedule:
- CUBE contents: Players will not be able to access materials which have been obtained through CUBE, before or during the maintenance period. Emotes obtained from CUBE will also be available, they will reappear once the game has been repaired.
- Daily Quests: Daily quests cannot be accepted, and the rewards can be obtained only after the maintenance is completed.
- Multiplayer/Wayfarer Data: The Multiplayer mode will be accessible during the repair, and both uploading and downloading Wayfarer data can be done.
CUBE tickets will be gifted to any player who is active in the game before the maintenance.
2 L-Tickets, 3 SR-Tickets, 4 R-Tickets, 20 CUBE tickets will be added to the stocks of the players. Only those players who have logged in before the maintenance starts will be sent the tickets.
The Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris game was released on 10th July 2020, for PS4, Xbox One, and Windows platform.
It follows the storyline of the SAO Alicization Beginning to Uniting arcs and features an additional arc of Medina Orthinanos.
About Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online is a Japanese light novel series written by Reki Kawahara and illustrated by Abec.
The series occurs in the near future and focuses on the protagonist “Kirito” Kirigaya Kazuto and Asuna Yuuki as they play through various virtual reality MMORPG worlds.
Source: Bandai Namco US Website