Dragon Balls are a highly sought-after item in Xenoverse 2, which allow you to do many things, ranging from unlocking secret characters to getting rare pieces of clothing and items. However, farming for Dragon Balls can be tedious since their drop rates are low.
You can get all seven Dragon Balls in Xenoverse 2 by completing Parallel Quest 4: Prepare for the Attack of Saiyans! or by completing Parallel Quest 23: The Explosion of Namek.
Collecting seven Dragon Balls will allow you to make a wish to Shenron. Read this guide to find out the top two ways of farming seven Dragon Balls used most by Xenoverse 2 players.
How to collect Dragon Balls in Xenoverse 2?
Dragon Balls can be easily obtained from Time Patrol Agents who you can fight during random encounters throughout Conton City.
But this method can be time-consuming if you wish to receive the them quickly. Here are the fastest ways to get 7 Dragon Balls to make a wish.
1. Method 1: Complete Parallel Quest 4 and defeat the Time Patrol Agents
The PQ4 farming method involves completing the Prepare for the Attack of Saiyans! Parallel Quest and fighting Time Patrol Agents. This method of farming Dragon Balls is easily accessible in the early game, but it’s recommended to attempt it only when you are level 35 at least.
First of all, defeat Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien together. They will be fast but they are weak, so if you are level 35 and above, you can easily defeat them within seconds.
Once you have defeated them, a portal will open. Don’t go through that portal. Wait for a few seconds, and three Time Patrol Agents will spawn in the same area. Go ahead and fight with them.
At least one Time Patrol Agent will be level 30 and the skills of these agents are different every time. Hence, it’s helpful to level yourself up to level 35. Once you have defeated them, they will drop some items.
Among these items, you have to check if they have dropped at least one KEY ITEM. If they have dropped a key item, it means you have obtained a Dragon Ball.
Load back into Conton City, and repeat this process six more times to collect seven Dragon Balls. You might have to attempt this process more than six times if you don’t receive a Dragon Ball during one of your runs.
2. Method 2: Complete Parallel Quest 23 and defeat the Time Patrol Agents
The PQ23 farming method involves completing the Explosion of Namek quest by defeating Frieza and then fighting against Time Patrol Agents to get Dragon Balls from them. This method is the easiest and quickest way to get 7 Dragon Balls.
You need to defeat Frieza first after the explosion of planet Namek. After defeating Frieza, three Time Patrollers will pop up. Talk to them and accept their challenge to a fight.
These Time Patrollers are easy to fight since they have blank skill sets. This means that every time you go to fight them, their skill sets remain the same. After you defeat each opponent, keep an eye on whether you have received a Key Item. The Key Item is the Dragon Ball you need.
Once you have finished the process, reset and repeat the process again, till you collect all seven Dragon Balls.
After you have collected all seven Dragon Balls, head back to Conton City and proceed to the Dragon Pedestal in the middle of the map. Interact with it to summon Shenron. You will see an entire list of wishes.
Choose whichever wish you want. All the seven Dragon Balls in your inventory will be consumed once you choose a wish. You can simply keep farming for more Dragon Balls by fighting Time Patrollers to get more wishes.
How to check your Dragon Balls in Xenoverse 2?
To check how many Dragon Balls you have collected, click on your bag and then go to the Items section. The number of Dragon Balls will be displayed there.
1. What wishes do you get in Xenoverse 2?
There are 12 wishes available in Xenoverse 2. You can get any of them for 7 Dragon Balls each. Some wishes can be used several times, while some wishes can be used only once.
- I want money! – It’s an unlimited wish. You get 500,000 Zeni every time you use it.
- I want a rare item! – This wish can be used only once. You get Goodie Radish (accessory) as a reward.
- I want to dress up! – This wish can be used twice. You get Crystal Battle Suit when you use it the first time, and Gold Battle Suit when you use it the second time.
- I want to get stronger! – This wish is unlimited. You can get six Soul Devices and 3 Soul Diffusion Mix Dev. Soul Devices and Soul Diffusion Mix Dev can be used to craft Super Souls.
- I want to grow! – This can be used several times if you are under level 80. You can automatically level up with this wish.
- I want a new Ultimate Attack! – This wish can be used thrice. You can get Skip/Molotov the first time, then Ice Cannon for the second time, and Burning Spin for the third time.
- I want a new Super Attack! – This wish can be used only twice. You obtain Flash Fist for the first time, and Ice Claw, Ice Field, Burst Attack, or Burst Reflection for the second time.
- I want more usable characters! – This wish can be used four times. You get Hit, Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron, and Omega Shenron in the respective order.
- I want to be drop-dead gorgeous! – This is an unlimited wish which can be used to change your character’s appearance, but not their race or gender.
- I want a second chance at life! – This wish reallocates your 332 stat points.
- I want medals! – This is an unlimited wish which grants you 10 TP medals.TP medals can be used to buy skills and attributes.
- I want a full stomach! – This is an unlimited wish which grants you 30 puddings.
What Parallel Quests give Dragon Balls in Xenoverse 2?
Parallel Quest 23 (Explosion of Namek), Parallel Quest 4 (Prepare for the Attack of Saiyans!), Parallel Quest 7 (Attack of the Saiyans), Parallel Quest 34 (Return of the Ginyu Force), and Parallel Quest 79 (Great Ape Festival) give the player Dragon Balls in Xenoverse 2.
About Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball, Akira Toriyama’s brainchild, came into existence in 1984. It has spawned several manga, anime, films, and other media adaptations.
The initial series follows Son Goku and his adventures when he was a child. It is here that we are first introduced to Goku as he meets Bulma, Yamcha, and others.
He trains in martial arts and participates in the World Martial Arts Championship for the first time in this series.