Three new seasons in one night? Let’s get started.
On Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 8 p.m., 9 p.m., and 10 p.m. ET, NBC will premiere “Chicago Med,” “Chicago PD,” and “Chicago Fire,” respectively. All of the shows are also available on Peacock and FuboTV.
Because all three of the fictional series are set in the Windy City in the same cinematic universe, the evening of premieres is dubbed “One Chicago.”
Chicago Shows Speculations
NBC’s premiere week continues as Dick Wolf’s incredibly popular trio of Chicago shows — Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, and Chicago P.D, returns with all-new episodes.
- Chicago Fire: Casey will go viral on the internet in episode 2 of Chicago Fire season 10. When a video of him on the roof goes viral on the internet, it will happen.
Meanwhile, Mouch will be establishing a Little Free Library at Firehouse 51. Herrmann will also be breaking a protocol and going against the rules elsewhere.
- Chicago P.D.: When a P.D. informant is killed, the team digs in to find the killer, only to discover a shocking truth; Voight and Ruzek devise a plan to assist Burgess.
- Chicago Med: Vanessa and Archer disagree about how to handle a motorcycle accident victim. Dylan and Charles deal with a repressed traumatised UNICEF negotiator.
Stevie and Will help a clingy mother and a high schooler with Addison’s disease.
Chicago Shows Release Date
Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, and Chicago P.D have the same release date. The shows will release on September 29, 2021. All these Chicago TV shows will release on the same date.
1. Is the Chicago Shows on Break?
No, these shows are not on break. They will release on date and that is September 29, 2021.
Recap of Episode 1
- Chicago Med: Archer and Charles deal with twins who insist on being identical inside and out; Stevie and Dylan treat a young patient with sickle cell anaemia. Halstead returns to Med to assist Goodwin with a secret investigation; Archer and Charles deal with twins who insist on being identical inside and out; and Stevie and Dylan treat a young patient with sickle cell anaemia.
- Chicago fire: Gallo, Ritter, and Violet discuss plans for a side gig as Firehouse 51 deals with the aftermath of the capsized boat rescue.
- Chicago P.D: Burgess fights for her life as the team tries to track down her kidnapper; Dep. Supt. Sam Miller is on a mission to find her son’s killer; Ruzek struggles with the pressure of the situation, while Voight and Upton deal with the fallout from their decision.
About One Chicago
The Chicago franchise (also called One Chicago) is a media franchise of American television programs created by Derek Haas, Michael Brandt, and Dick Wolf, produced by Wolf Entertainment, and broadcast on NBC, all of which deal with different public services in Chicago, Illinois. The Chicago franchise has maintained strong ratings leading primetime in total viewers averaging nearly seven million viewers per show between Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., and Chicago Med.